He will create a new account as there isn't one

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
Bestmengqin

He will create a new account as there isn't one

Сообщение Bestmengqin » 17 ноя 2021, 04:19

There are also baby blues.. Baby bone dragons ( BBD) cost around 900gp to 1,000gp. This is a fast method to RuneScape Gold earn some cash, although they are not the best. These are my current goals, NN means not necessary, which means it would be nice to have however it's not something I'm looking for.

It seems you are limited to a certain amount of trade per item. I attempted to exchange tokul for elemental rane once, however, I was shocked to discover that each type had the 25k limit for trading.

Today I was trying to buy battle staffs, I received 100 at the time but it's been over 20 minutes and still didn't receive any more. You don't have to tell me that there is no one selling more. I would have bought them all if there were 100. Are you aware if this is a weekly cycle, or for what is the duration?

The second question is where can we find out the price of each item allowed to be bought? I've already bought supplies for 1k air combat staffs. If I can be patient and a little zaff, ge and a bit more, I'll be able to get the staffs i desire. However, it would be great to know what the limit is before hand.

Okay, so i've been playing and was seized by the Rofl at lvl 97. I had nothing on me anyways. My Cousin was interested in playing the game, but he doesn't need any other skills than stats for Buy OSRS Accounts cb. He will create a new account as there isn't one. What are your stats? To go in low-level crater I might consider it if he's an excellent Bh player.

Вернуться в «Первый форум»